Yoga @ WDNA
June 20 @ 10:00 am - 11:15 am
One event on March 28, 2020 at 10:00am
One event on April 25, 2020 at 10:00am
One event on May 30, 2020 at 10:00am
One event on June 20, 2020 at 10:00am
Yoga @ WDNA fuses jazz, movement & breath… ONLINE.
Here’s a note from instructor & WDNA member, Sheena Szuri.
Namaste WDNA members and our global community,
I am happy to continue with teaching the Jazz Yoga program in the WDNA Jazz Gallery as part of WDNA’s wellness programming. We are all navigating challenging times and finding new and creative ways to stay connected and engaged.
In continuing with Jazz Yoga via live streaming, we found a way to transform social distancing into energizing togetherness!
I wish you all happiness and health.
OM SHANTI OM PEACE, Sheena ShivaPriya Szuri
This energizing Hatha Yoga class, set to music with light jazz infusion, flows through an opening intention with OM, breathing exercises, yoga postures suitable to multiple levels, and a final relaxation/guided meditation to absorb the practice and relax the mind. The class closes with with a classical Vedic chant to carry with you the rest of the day.
- 45 minute classes: 10:00 AM – 10:45 AM
- Open level for all ages, abilities with guided instruction to safely advance yoga postures; variations provided for all abilities and levels
- Suitable for beginners and advanced students, all ages and abilities.
TEACHER – SHEENA SZURI
- Certified Advanced Yoga Teacher, with 10 years experience in teaching yoga, meditation, yoga philosophy, workshops in group and private settings
- Registered RYT500 with Yoga Alliance
- Saturday, Apr 25, 10a – 10:45a ONLINE
- Saturday, May 30, 10a – 10:45a ONLINE
- Saturday, Jun 20, 10a – 10:45a (summer solstice)
- $10/class – WDNA Members
- $15/class – Non-members
Please call or email Sarah Cruz, with any questions.