Yoga @ WDNA
January 25 @ 10:00 am - 11:15 am
One event on October 19, 2019 at 10:00am
One event on November 30, 2019 at 10:00am
One event on December 21, 2019 at 10:00am
One event on January 25, 2020 at 10:00am
Saturday, January 25 – Join us for Yoga @WDNA!
Class is followed by a light brunch, courtesy of Earth, South Miami – the choice of healthy taste!
This energizing Hatha Yoga class, set to music with light jazz infusion, flows through an opening intention with OM, breathing exercises, yoga postures suitable to multiple levels, and a final relaxation/guided meditation to absorb the practice and relax the mind. The class closes with with a classical Vedic chant to carry with you the rest of the day.
- 75 minute classes: 10:00 AM – 11:15 AM
- Open level for all ages, abilities with guided instruction to safely advance yoga postures; variations provided for all abilities and levels (chairs available)
- Hands-on assists offered for proper alignment
- Suitable for beginners and advanced students, for all ages and abilities.
- Please bring your own mat, towel and water
- Class is followed by a light brunch, courtesy of Earth, South Miami!
TEACHER – SHEENA SZURI
- Certified Advanced Yoga Teacher, with 10 years experience in teaching yoga, meditation, yoga philosophy, workshops in group and private settings
- Registered RYT500 with Yoga Alliance
- Saturday, Jan 25, 10a – 11:15a
- Saturday, Feb 29, 10a – 11:15a (leap year class!)
- Saturday, Mar 28, 10a – 11:15a (first class of spring)
- Saturday, Apr 25, 10a – 11:15a
- Saturday, May 30, 10a – 11:15a
- Saturday, Jun 20, 10a – 11:15a (summer solstice)
- $10/class – WDNA Members
- $15/class – Non-members
Members, please call Sarah Cruz to reserve your space: 305.662.8889, X210