- This event has passed.
Yoga @ WDNA
February 29 @ 10:00 am - 11:15 am
One event on March 28, 2020 at 10:00am
One event on April 25, 2020 at 10:00am
One event on May 30, 2020 at 10:00am
One event on June 20, 2020 at 10:00am
Yoga @ WDNA fuses jazz, movement & breath.
On March 28, we hold a special online class that is free & open to everyone!
This energizing Hatha Yoga class, set to music with light jazz infusion, flows through an opening intention with OM, breathing exercises, yoga postures suitable to multiple levels, and a final relaxation/guided meditation to absorb the practice and relax the mind. The class closes with with a classical Vedic chant to carry with you the rest of the day.
- 45 minute classes: 10:00 AM – 10:45 AM
- Open level for all ages, abilities with guided instruction to safely advance yoga postures; variations provided for all abilities and levels
- Suitable for beginners and advanced students, all ages and abilities.
TEACHER – SHEENA SZURI
- Certified Advanced Yoga Teacher, with 10 years experience in teaching yoga, meditation, yoga philosophy, workshops in group and private settings
- Registered RYT500 with Yoga Alliance
- Saturday, Mar 28, 10a – 10:45a ONLINE.
- Saturday, Apr 25, 10a – 11:15a
- Saturday, May 30, 10a – 11:15a
- Saturday, Jun 20, 10a – 11:15a (summer solstice)
- MARCH 28 CLASS IS ONLINE AND BY DONATION!
- $10/class – WDNA Members
- $15/class – Non-members
Please call or email Sarah Cruz, with any questions.