- This event has passed.
Yoga @ WDNA
August 22, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:15 am
One event on March 28, 2020 at 10:00am
One event on April 25, 2020 at 10:00am
One event on May 30, 2020 at 10:00am
One event on July 25, 2020 at 10:00am
One event on August 22, 2020 at 10:00am
One event on September 26, 2020 at 10:00am
Yoga @ WDNA fuses jazz, movement & breath… ONLINE.
Our next class takes place Saturday, August 22. Please scroll down for more info.
Enjoy previous sessions until our next live online class!
This energizing Hatha Yoga class, set to music with light jazz infusion, flows through an opening intention with OM, breathing exercises, yoga postures suitable to multiple levels, and a final relaxation/guided meditation to absorb the practice and relax the mind. The class closes with with a classical Vedic chant to carry with you the rest of the day.
- 45 minute classes: 10:00 AM – 10:45 AM
- Open level for all ages, abilities with guided instruction to safely advance yoga postures; variations provided for all abilities and level
- Suitable for beginners and advanced students, all ages and abilities.
TEACHER – SHEENA SZURI
- Certified Advanced Yoga Teacher, with 10 years experience in teaching yoga, meditation, yoga philosophy, workshops in group and private settings
- Registered RYT500 with Yoga Alliance
- June 2020 – We’re taking a pause for Summer Solstice.
- Meanwhile, Click Here to enjoy our previous classes online.
- July 25 – A Playful Summer
- August 22 – Cool Down
- September 26 – One Year Anniversary!
- $10/class – WDNA Members
- $15/class – Non-members
Please call or email Sarah Cruz, with any questions.