- This event has passed.
Yoga @ WDNA
September 26 @ 10:00 am - 11:15 am
One event on March 28, 2020 at 10:00am
One event on April 25, 2020 at 10:00am
One event on May 30, 2020 at 10:00am
One event on July 25, 2020 at 10:00am
One event on August 22, 2020 at 10:00am
One event on September 26, 2020 at 10:00am
Yoga @ WDNA fuses jazz, movement & breath… ONLINE.
Our 9/26 class focuses on the feminine energy, Shakti.
Check out the 9/26 Class Playlist, “Shakti Jazz Yoga” on Spotify.
This energizing Hatha Yoga class, set to music with light jazz infusion, flows through an opening intention with OM, breathing exercises, yoga postures suitable to multiple levels, and a final relaxation/guided meditation to absorb the practice and relax the mind. The class closes with with a classical Vedic chant to carry with you the rest of the day.
- 45 minute classes: 10:00 AM – 10:45 AM
- Open level for all ages, abilities with guided instruction to safely advance yoga postures; variations provided for all abilities and level
- Suitable for beginners and advanced students, all ages and abilities.
TEACHER – SHEENA SZURI
- Certified Advanced Yoga Teacher, with 10 years experience in teaching yoga, meditation, yoga philosophy, workshops in group and private settings
- Registered RYT500 with Yoga Alliance
- September 26 – One Year Anniversary!
- $10/class – WDNA Members
- $15/class – Non-members
Please call or email Sarah Cruz with any questions.
Enjoy previous classes below <3